Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Keller's First Plane Ride

This doesn't seem so hard!  Keller takes in the view as we finally left for Seattle to find the new house.  Thaddeus stayed home with Grandma and had big times.  
Keller looks so peaceful leaning on Daddy's arm.  Is Daddy gazing in rapture?

Is he?
No, he is not.  Daddy is playing Playstation Kill Kill Kill.  Or, as my friend Hilary calls it, "The Man Leash."

I whiled away the hours making faces at Keller.  He has started smiling!!  There are MANY pictures of him smiling now.  I may have gotten carried away with the camera feature on Cameron's i-phone.  But Keller was so incredibly cute and what else can you do with a 7 week old on a plane but smile foolishly at them and take a zillion pictures?  :) 

2 comments:

Alissa said...

BTW, I took your advice and bought one of those vests for our plane ride. I felt so much more comfortable and it even came in handy when he lurched sideways and almost fell off my lap!! Thanks so much.

Linda S. Socha said...

Precious expressive little child. Thank you for sharing the photos. Well done
Linda